In this course you will:
- Learn how to write in simple form avoiding ambiguity.
- Write organized short sentences following a simple structure.
- Learn to arrange your words with care using lists, understanding modifiers and accurately place conditions and exceptions.
- Learn how to trim unnecessary surplus words, word wasting idioms and compound constructions.
- Learn to use the active voice and understand the passive voice exceptions
- Memorize punctuation basics.
- Learn e-mail writing tips for everyday communications.